For every manual entry into 'Leave Request' list of Work 365 TIME there will be email alerts as the Leave Approval workflow is running and active in the background ,This in turn will trigger a lot of unwanted emails.
This embarrassing situation can of course be avoided by following these simple steps :
- Click on the settings icon’’ of the app ->Click on ‘Leave Request’ available under ‘Leave Management’ section:
- Click on 'List' from the top navigation
- Under List, click on 'Workflow Settings'
- Click on ‘ Remove, Block, or Restore a Workflow'
- Select 'No New Instances' for all the workflows.
- Once data migration/manual entry is done revert the settings as shown below: