Popfly is a free online game & mashup creator from Microsoft. Popfly enables users to create and share web pages, mashups, and applications in a trouble-free way. This blog explains the steps involved in embedding a Silverlight based Popfly mashup within a Sharepoint page.
You can embed in Popfly mashup within a Sharepoint page in two ways, using content editor web part or page viewer web part. Before embedding the Popfly mashup make sure that it is publicly shared.
If you want to use Sharepoint Content Editor web part follow the below steps
1. Login to your popfly account and navigate to the mashup page.
2. From the share, panel click on embed link.
3. Copy the HTML IFrame script to a clipboard.
4. In your Sharepoint site navigate to the page where you want to embed the Popfly mashup.
5. Add a content editor web part to the page.
6. Edit the newly added web part and click Source Editor.
7. In the source editor window paste the script from the clipboard and click SAVE.
The Popfly mashup will now be displayed on the Sharepoint page as shown in the screenshot below,
If you want to use Sharepoint Page Viewer web part follow the below steps
1. In your Sharepoint site navigate to the page where you want to embed the Popfly mashup.
2. Add a page viewer web part to the page.
3. Edit the newly added web part.
4. For the link property give the URL of your Popfly mashup appended with “.small”. For example, if the URL of your Popfly mashup is http://www.popfly.com/users/346490/Cricket%20Images then the URL for page viewer web part will be http://www.popfly.com/users/346490/Cricket%20Images.small