Cloud Connect November 2017
Tips & Tricks:
- This month we’re looking at “Focused Inbox” – the brand-new entry to the list of Office 365 features that just keep coming! Focused Inbox separates your inbox into two tabs—Focused and Other. Your most important emails are on the Focused tab while the rest remain easily accessible—but out of the way—on the Other tab. If you’re not already seeing this, it will arrive in your tenant soon.
- Focused Inbox is the replacement for Clutter, that strange folder that made its appearance in your Inbox, not too long ago. It is powered by the same machine-learned algorithm that powered Clutter, however Focused Inbox presents a refined and improved view of those extra emails.
- To configure Focused Inbox. If this is not for you, If you need help, we’d be happy to assist you! Click here to get in touch!
A question of the Month:
Office 365 platform has many offerings that could potentially benefit my business; Is there a way I can work with IOTAP for a product trial?
We can provision product trials for your organization. This means that IOTAP can support you through the duration of your trial and work with you to integrate your trial product properly into your environment, making sure you get a clear and fair picture of the product before you buy!
If you have a product you would like to trial, You can initiate that through our store or reach out to us for further assistance. and indicate what product you’d like a trial. Trials are presently available for:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan Enterprise Edition
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Business Edition
- Enterprise Mobility + Security E5
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Enterprise E3
- Office 365 Enterprise E5
The Product Spotlight this month is centered on Office 365 Business Premium. Microsoft has continued to add features to Office 365 Business Premium as part of an increased effort to support its SMB clients. These applications are included in the Business Premium subscription at no additional cost and can be managed from one location – the new Office 365 Business Center!
Microsoft Connections—Drive more sales with simple email marketing tools!
- Email marketing can accelerate sales, but getting started can be overwhelming. With Microsoft Connections, you can easily create professional-looking email marketing campaigns with pre-designed templates for newsletters, announcements or customer referrals. You can also provide simple ways for people to join your mailing list or unsubscribe.
- As your mailing list grows, you can manage your subscribers by creating segments to efficiently target specific groups of customers. Performance charts and subscriber activity updates track open rate, clicks, new sign-ups, new customers, offer redemptions and unsubscribed numbers for each email campaign, so you can see what is and is not working.
Microsoft Listings—Get your business discovered online by new customers!
- Getting your business listed online is a great way to be discovered by prospective customers, but it can be time-consuming to set up your online presence, keep information like business hours up-to-date and monitor performance across sites. Microsoft Listings makes it easy to publish and manage your business listing on Facebook, Google, Bing, and Yelp.
- When you update your business profile in Microsoft Listings, the changes automatically populate across Facebook, Google and Bing. And what’s more, you can monitor online views and reviews of your listings across sites from a single dashboard. This makes it easier to understand feedback from your customers and strengthen your online reputation.
Microsoft Invoicing—Get paid fast with hassle-free invoices and online payments!
- Getting estimates and invoices out on time, tracking pending payments and processing payments quickly are critical to keeping things running smoothly. But it can tedious and be confusing to keep track of information in different systems of record or even on paper. Microsoft Invoicing helps you quickly create professional-looking estimates and invoices, so you get paid quickly.
- Microsoft Invoicing works with PayPal, so you can accept credit and debit cards online. A connector to QuickBooks lets you sync customer and catalog data, and transfer invoicing information to your accountant. Microsoft Invoicing is available on the web, and on mobile apps for iOS and Android.
MileIQ—The smarter way to track your miles comes to Office 365 Business Premium.
- If you drive a personal car for work purposes such as customer sales visits, partner meetings or trade conferences, you know that tracking and reporting your miles for the tax deduction or expense reimbursement can be a hassle.
That’s why we’re pleased to add MileIQ—the leading mileage tracking app on iOS and Android—as a benefit of your Office 365 Business Premium subscription.
- MileIQ offers a simple, smarter way to track your miles—with automatic drive detection and mileage logging, easy one-swipe classification as the business or personal, and comprehensive reporting. MileIQ has already helped over four million customers save time and money—saving customers $6,900 on average per year in deductions or reimbursements, and 2 hours a week of time spent logging drives.
You can log unlimited drives every month with the MileIQPremium subscription that you get with Office 365 Business Premium. MileIQ is currently available to subscribers in the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
- Everything we listed above is rolling out across the US, UK, and Canada, with general availability expected to Office 365 Business Premium users before the end of the year.
To see if it’s available to you, simply log into portal.office.com and look for a “Business Center” and click to get started! For more information and an FAQ!