Tips & Tricks:
Need to turn an email into a PDF in Windows 10 in Outlook 2016?
- Press Ctrl + P to open the Print dialog, then select Microsoft Print to PDF as your printer.
- Once you select Print, pick a folder, name your PDF and then select Save.
For other versions of Windows & Outlook.
A question of the Month:
My OneDrive is huge and it’s taking up a ton of space on my hard drive! Is there a way that I can avoid storing all the files in OneDrive locally, and purely have my files stored online?
In the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, Microsoft introduced OneDrive Files On-Demand. Normally, the way OneDrive works is that files stored in your OneDrive are still stored locally and then changes are synced to a copy stored in the cloud.
Or, if the changes are made in the cloud, the changes are synced to the copy stored locally the next time that machine powers on. With Files On-Demand, instead of opening the local file saved to your computer, your OneDrive file is now filled with what are called “Placeholders” to your documents – the document is only downloaded when you open it!
The advantage here is potential big savings for local storage; your several GB in size OneDrive should now take up only a couple MB!
To turn on Files On-Demand, please contact us at email@example.com and we can walk you through the steps needed!
Microsoft has continued to add features to Microsoft Teams to enhance the end-user experience and make it a more viable program for not only internal but external communications. All since October 2017, Microsoft has added:
- Messaging Policies
- Contact Groups
- Mute Other Participants
- Audio Conferencing in over 90 countries
- Multi-call Handling
- Extension Dialing
- e911 Support
- Caller ID masking
- Call Forwarding
- Blind Transfer
- Teams Interop Polices
Microsoft Teams is included in all tiers of Office 365, including our own productivity bundles! contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Sharing our point, on SharePoint:
Where in the SharePoint maturity model are you?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
We can help you with Document management and keep in gall your information in one secure place in the cloud using SharePoint. You most likely have SharePoint licenses. We can help you utilize this powerful collaboration tool.
Keeping Pace with Dynamics 365:
Is your Dynamics 365 storage repeatedly hitting the threshold?
Steps to Resolve Storage issues on Dynamics 365
Install Organization insights
- Login as global admin of Office tenant.
- Navigate to the Dynamics Market Place.
- Search for Organization insights solution.
- Click Download to install the solution.
Evaluate and identify what is consuming Dynamics 365 space
- Post installation, look for Entities consuming more storage.
- If the issue is being caused by Email Attachments then, download the Attachment Manager and enable it.
- Watch your expensive Dynamics 365 storage free up on the server
- If email attachments are not the culprits, then, check this link: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn683569.aspx