2 -3 years
Number of open position:
Technical Support engineers use their technical knowledge to provide advice and support on a range of our Products. We have cutting edge and market leading products for SharePoint and Dynamics CRM. You will get an opportunity to develop your technical and customer interaction skills.
Join our growing team to and make a difference!
What you will be doing
Key Skills / Competencies
- Be the first point of interaction with our customers
- Providing Technical Product support
- After-sales support services and providing technical assistance
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Providing product demos and consulting customers on how to use the products
- Providing product education and advice
- Working with other teams to to ensuring customers have the information needed to make their decision
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical teams to share customer feedback
- Manage the region with least escalations and excellent customer relationships.
- Good organizational skills with an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively communicate business / technical solution value to non-technical audiences
- Follow up and persistence with a commitment to professional excellence
- Creative thinker with a consultative sales approach
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies like Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Dynamics CRM and CRM online and Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong troubleshooting and Problem-Solving skills
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Desirable to have knowledge of Virtualization and Public Cloud Technologies like Microsoft Azure
IOTAP provides IT consulting and Software Services that enables companies to effectively connect, communicate and collaborate with their internal and external customers and peers groups. IOTAP is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and provides full life cycle solutions for implementation of CRM, SharePoint Portal and Collaboration solutions, Web content management systems and Custom Application Development projects for its customers globally. IOTAP provides services and consulting for technologies like SharePoint, and Dynamics CRM. IOTAP is also a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner and provides end to end Office 365 implementation services.
This is a Full time positions with IOTAP Inc. and applicant from DC metro area or Reston VA should only apply, for more details write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to work with an international brand. Please share your profile on email@example.com.
Currently rated by 0 people