5 to 10 years
DC Metro area
Number of open position:
The sales professional of SharePoint and MS CRM services must demonstrate extensive expertise with SharePoint / CRM technologies, applications, projects and strategies. Individual in this role must have strong communication skills, be creative and motivated, and have a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding plan. Must operate effectively in a client-facing environment, forming and managing long-term partnerships with customers. The ideal location for the Sales Professional will be based out of DC Metro area Washington. This position reports to the Director Sales.
Job Duties / What you will be doing
Key Skills / Competencies
- Responsible for significantly driving the expansion of solutions into new customers, markets and partners
- The sales professionals is expected to develop business in the given territory as an independent owner, constantly approaching avenues for building new business revenue
- Build top-down and bottom-up relationships with key end-users
- Propose consultative solution recommendations to fit customer’s requirements
- Builds new customers and expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned territories
- Building an extensive pipe-line
- Manage directly and execute the sales strategy for the region based on company strategy/goals and increase visibility, profitability and support the overall growth of sales in the region
- Works closely with Pre-Sales, Services and Support
- Articulate how SharePoint / Dynamics CRM Implementation services can address potential clients’ plan points with a high ROI
- Create quotes and proposals for prospects, and negotiate closure
- Gather and keep track of Competition by Research and market intelligence
- Manage the region with least escalations and excellent customer relationships
- Manage prospects, opportunities
- Proven, successful track record of business development achievement in the SharePoint services market including:
- Experience selling SharePoint on-premises and cloud solutions
- SharePoint migration / transformation
- SharePoint upgrade
- Deployment planning
- Strategic planning
- Experience selling MS CRM Services
- Have knowledge of MS CRM tools/products
- Minimum 5 years of SharePoint / CRM selling experience
- Good organizational skills with an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate business / technical solution value to non-technical audiences
- Ability to demonstrate (working alongside our practice manager / presales engineering) a wide array of SharePoint solution offerings …specifically migration but encompassing upgrades, health assessments, deployment planning, informational architecture / taxonomies, branding, custom app development, business decision support / intelligence and systems integration.
- Ability to create internal and external content for SharePoint offerings; working with Marketing to finalize the format of the internal/external content.
- Ability to establish strong local/regional/national relationship with Microsoft business and technical partnership contacts
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
- Ability to nurture opportunities and generate new business
- Ability to plan, organize and execute lead generation campaigns and events
- Focused commitment to client success and professional excellence
- Creative thinker with a consultative sales approach
- Qualification to degree level and/or business related qualifications desirable
- IT proficient. Must be capable using CRM systems, Microsoft Office, etc.
IOTAP provides IT consulting and Software Services that enables companies to effectively connect, communicate and collaborate with their internal and external customers and peers groups. IOTAP is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and provides full life cycle solutions for implementation of CRM, SharePoint Portal and Collaboration solutions, Web content management systems and Custom Application Development projects for its customers globally. IOTAP provides services and consulting for technologies like SharePoint, and Dynamics CRM. IOTAP is also a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner and provides end to end Office 365 implementation services.
This is a Full time positions with IOTAP INC. and applicant from DC metro area should only apply, for more details write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to work with an international brand.
Please share your profile on email@example.com.
Currently rated by 0 people