Number of open position:
CRM Consultant will provide support to clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the CRM module. This role uses consulting skills, and technical skills to effectively integrate CRM technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results. The ideal location for the CRM Consultant will be based out of DC Metro area Washington. This position reports to the Director.
Job Duties / What you will be doing
Key Skills / Competencies
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the clients, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
- Customization and Configuration of CRM
- Solution Development using the workflows and custom development
Creating data migration and integration mappings
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records
- Liaising with other members of the sales, delivery team and other technical teams
- Design and Develop custom enhancement and solutions on CRM
- Installing CRM and its related components such as the PowerPack and Scribe
- Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS and other related technologies to CRM
- Good organizational skills with an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate business / technical solution value to non-technical audiences
- Ability to establish strong local/regional/national relationship with Microsoft business and technical partnership contacts
- Ability to nurture opportunities and generate new business
- Focused commitment to client success and professional excellence
- Creative thinker with a consultative sales approach
- Strong analytical skills and Problem-Solving skills
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Degree in Computer Science or engineering or equivalent work experience
- Sound experience in working with multi-National and Offshore/Onsite teams
- Active Directory, IIS, DNS
IOTAP provides a flexible work environment with growth opportunities and an efficient organizational structure to grow your skills and career.
- Bachelors Degree in Related field
- Microsoft CRM certifications preferred but not required
IOTAP provides IT consulting and Software Services that enables companies to effectively connect, communicate and collaborate with their internal and external customers and peers groups. IOTAP is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and provides full life cycle solutions for implementation of CRM, SharePoint Portal and Collaboration solutions, Web content management systems and Custom Application Development projects for its customers globally. IOTAP provides services and consulting for technologies like SharePoint, and Dynamics CRM. IOTAP is also a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner and provides end to end Office 365 implementation services.
This is a Full- time positions with IOTAP Inc. and applicant from DC metro area or Reston VA should only apply, for more details write to us on email@example.com.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to work with an international brand. Please share your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org.