Experience: 5 plus years
DC Metro area
Number of open position: 1
CRM Developer will be responsible for the enhancement & maintenance of IOTAP's products built on the Dynamics CRM platform. This is a hands on role requiring the developer to design & develop new features, write unit tests, & also maintain existing code. The ideal location for the CRM Developer will be based out of DC Metro area Washington. This position reports to the Director.
Job Duties / What you will be doing
Key Skills / Competencies
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Work within a small team of individuals to create technical solutions for Dynamics CRM
- Analyze business and technical requirements for CRM to understand what can be done or what needs to be changed
- Create solutions, specifically such as plugins, workflows, entities, forms, views, etc.
- Support and troubleshoot issues that arise when programming and coding
- Work between various teams within the CRM and IT departments
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong software development background with Object Oriented system design
- Good organizational skills with an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and Problem-Solving skills
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Degree in Computer Science or engineering or equivalent work experience
- Sound experience in working with multi-National and Offshore/Onsite teams
- 6-8 years experience with C#
- Ability to write automated unit tests
- Deep experience with Dynamics CRM 2011-2015 plugins, workflows, and customizations
- MS SQL Server & SSRS
- SharePoint experience a big plus
IOTAP provides a flexible work environment with growth opportunities and an efficient organizational structure to grow your skills and career.
- Bachelors Degree in Related field
- Microsoft CRM certifications preferred but not required
IOTAP provides IT consulting and Software Services that enables companies to effectively connect, communicate and collaborate with their internal and external customers and peers groups. IOTAP is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and provides full life cycle solutions for implementation of CRM, SharePoint Portal and Collaboration solutions, Web content management systems and Custom Application Development projects for its customers globally. IOTAP provides services and consulting for technologies like SharePoint, and Dynamics CRM. IOTAP is also a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner and provides end to end Office 365 implementation services.
This is a Full- time positions with IOTAP Inc. and applicant from DC metro area or Reston VA should only apply, for more details write to us on email@example.com.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to work with an international brand. Please share your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently rated by 0 people