This online event provides a template and roadmap for business leaders, sales and marketing managers, CRM professionals and project managers to get a better understanding of the capabilities and plan ahead. This session is jointly presented by Microsoft CRM MVP Rick McCutcheon who will share his personal strategy in this Planning for CRM Success series!
- Planning and Designing your Dynamics 365 Project
- Avoiding CRM Project failures and pitfalls
- Assemble your CRM Project Team
- Mapping your CRM Business Processes
- Best Practices for building and deploying CRM
- Building a successful user adoption program
- Discussing ROI of CRM and how to position it within the organization
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the half-day workshop!
About Rick McCutcheon
Rick is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM MVP who is an expert in CRM, Sales Productivity, Process Design and Social Selling. He also holds the prestigious CPSA Certified Sales Professional Designation. Rick is a much sought after professional speaker and workshop leader drawing on his personal experience working directly with hundreds of CRM and Sales Force Automation initiatives. Rick frequently speaks at corporate and industry events such as the CRMUG Summit, ExtremeCRM and CRM Evolution.