Discover a cloud built on trust
As a small to medium sized business, you may be wondering how you start out in the cloud. This guide takes you through the simple principles of using the cloud for extra storage space for your data, using the cloud as a backup option and having the cloud as a disaster recovery plan should the worse happen.
Your downloadable eBook explains how the cloud can help with your business continuity planning:
Your eBook about using Microsoft Azure for storage, backup and disaster recovery is here.
- Storage for growing amounts of data at low cost
- The ability to lift and shift data to the cloud
- The capacity to meet fluctuating demands in compute and storage requirements, without adding more servers.
- The option to use Azure as additional storage or to use a backup option for on-premise storage.
- The opportunity to eliminate the cost and stress of service downtime
- The benefit of your business being always on, even when disaster strikes.
- Reduced data replication in various data centers, leading to a reduction in complexity.
- Lower costs.