BLOG | CAREERS | STORE | CONTACT | FORUMS
Create a separate site collection/Sub-Site for Work 365 TIME as all the app users would require contribute access to use the app.
Steps for creating a new site collection are as follows:
· Login as an administrator.
· Go to Office 365 Admin section.
· Click on SharePoint.
· Click on new site collection
· Give suitable name and URL to the site-collection
· Specify other details
· Click OK.
In case site collection is not feasible/allowed a separate sub-site can be created for Work 365 TIME, Steps to create a sub-site are as follows:
· Click on the settings gear ’ ’
· Navigate to ‘View all site contents’
· Give suitable name and URL to the sub-site
· Have unique permissions for the sub-site as marked below.
Image: Creating a new sub-site